certified personal trainer
- NASM - national academy of sports medicine
certified small group trainer
- aaaI - american aerobic association international
- isms - international sports medicine association
certified kettlebell trainer
- kettlebell athletics level 1
certified tabata bootcamp™ instructor
- tabata bootcamp™ certification course
- several years of extensive training with professional boxers
- many years spent training individuals/groups in fitness & boxing
- with emphasis on proper mechanics
- high intensity interval training
- bodyweight exercise
strength & weight-loss training
- total body workouts
boxing/cross-training for athletes
- builds stamina, endurance, and explosive power
- improves coordination and increases strength in sports, including: crew, field hockey, lacrosse, basketball, swimming, tennis, and many more!
i have always had an interest in fitness and sports, then found my niche in boxing. for me, boxing was a way to relieve stress, achieve a total body workout, and have fun. my training led me to my interest in helping others learn to box and improve their overall health and fitness levels.
through boxing, i am able to help my clients gain confidence, achieve their fitness goals, and learn or improve boxing techniques. having been taught my skills by a highly trained boxer, i strive to teach proper technique and form. my goal is to share the enjoyment, knowledge, and experience i've gained from boxing and fitness.
i enjoy making creative workouts combining calisthenics, boxing, and strength training that keep you engaged and inspired. i create workouts catered towards your physical abilities, needs, and goals- whether you are new to fitness or an athlete seeking an intense, challenging workout.
through boxing and fitness, i am able to help you gain confidence, achieve your fitness goals, and teach you how to improve technique and form.
"Challenge the expected."
"Just took the Boxing/Kettlebell class with Tina and Brenna. So fun and challenging at the same time! Thanks coaches!!" -Erin
"SO I HAD TO WORK SOLO WITH BRENNA THE DESTROYER TODAY. SPLIT LUNGES...BURPEES AND LOTS OF WORK WITH THE MITTS. STICK A FORK IN ME I'M DONE!" -Jenn
"THANK YOU BRENNA FOR OUR FIRST BOXING SESSION! WAS FUN!! WE NEED TO SIGN UP FOR MORE PER WEEK!! LOL" -CARRIE
"the g-box has become a home away from home. it's truly the perfect environment to cultivate a life change that i so desperately needed. before the g-box, i was a self-sabotaging, emotional eating, procrastinating ball on top of a mountain who needed a much to get my life back and now thanks to brenna, i'm rolling over and plowing mental and physical blocks. the pain is served daily, but with a healthy supply of support. the g-box is a judgement free zone and the first gym (out of the 15 i've been a member of) i've been comfortable in. Thank you!" -JOCELYN